- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£35.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 50% discount for 50+ units
Autonomy, mastery and purpose are the three key factors in motivating people to excel in skilled jobs (Pink, 2010).
This unit builds on this insight and equips participants with the skills to observe and feed back in a way that is motivating and improves performance.
Aims and outcomes
By the end of this session, participants will:
- understand how observation and feedback can contribute to teachers’ motivation
- know what to do during an observation
- have a basic structure for giving feedback.
- Motivation and performance
- How to observe a lesson
- Observation notes
- Delivering feedback
- Analytical feedback
Unit 2: Observation and feedback