- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£35.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
Unit 5 introduced four coaching tools. This unit will provide another four:
Viewpoints - Reality
Bisociation - Options
The decision table - Will
Goal-setting motivational record and plan - Will
Aims and outcomes
- familiarise themselves with coaching tools that can be used at a variety of stages of the coaching process.
- understand how to use the tools
- understand when to use the different tools
- have practised using the tools and to feel comfortable with how they work.
- Starter and the eight crucial coaching tools
- Introducing tool 5 - viewpoints
- Introducing tool 6 - bisociation
- Introducing tool 7 - the decision table
- Introducing tool 8 - goal-setting motivational record and plan
- Future activity and review
Unit 6: Powerful coaching tools - part 2