- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£35.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
Becoming a great coach: options and will
This unit completes the GROW cycle for participants by practising the Options and Will stages. They will then be fully equipped with the fundamental tools to complete a coaching session.
Aims and outcomes
- further understand how the GROW model can support their development and practice as a coach
- have further experience of coaching from the point of view of being a coach, a coachee and an observer
- practise using great coaching questions
- understand the GROW model and to have experienced the options and will stages from the point of view of being a coach, coachee and observer.
- Starter and recall of the GROW model coaching structure
- Practising coaching in triads
- Inter-unit activity and review
Unit 4: Becoming a great coach - options and will