Actions and impact
Use slide 20 to introduce the inter-unit task.
Give participants Handout 2.2: Exercise 2 – Inter-sessional task – ‘Being a great coach requires you to…’ to take away with them.
Before Unit 3, they should study the requirements for being a great coach, choose two or three and decide what to do when coaching to ensure success in them.
Look for the following:
Download your certificate via My CPD Tracker
Follow the steps below to download your certificate of completion:
- If you haven't already, go to My CPD Tracker on your dashboard. If you don't see your CPD tracker click 'Customise Dashboard' and drag the module down. Click 'Done' once you have finished customising.
- Open My CPD Tracker and select 'Add new CPD' and select 'Add training (self study)' or 'Add training (you to deliver)' if you have delivered this training to a group.
- Complete all fields and click 'Add activity'.
- If you have completed the training, go to 'Actions' to open your activity. Add a due date and tick both check boxes.
- You can now download your certificate via the 'Actions' button.