Briefings for governors and school leaders
To help you stay up-to-date, use this series of concise policy updates which cut through DfE jargon, clarify what you need to do, and help you to understand the implications of the changes for your school.
What's included in each briefing?
- PowerPoint presentations - download and present to your colleagues during your next governor meeting
- downloadable reference guides - send out to colleagues for a quick and easy way to share updates, particularly those who struggle to be there ‘in the flesh’.
These concise topical briefings will equip you with:
- a concise, comprehensive update on new legislation and policy
- clarity on controversy and differing opinions across the sector
- a condensed update of new findings from Ofsted
- suggestions or examples of new practice that responds to classroom change.
- The Prevent duty
- Pupil premium
- SEND assessment
- The English Baccalaureate (EBacc)
- Exam reforms and more.
For a full list of the topics covered see the briefings menu on the left.