- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£40.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
Assessment in your school will evolve over time based on changing priorities, feedback from staff, parents and pupils, and the impact on teaching and learning. In fact, as new assessment models become available and your practice changes, it is crucial that your assessment methods can continue to change and improve over time.
This training unit will outline how you can create a framework for implementing and adapting your assessment systems, drawing on action research methods and trialling approaches.
aims and outcomes
Participants will be able to:
- use action research methods to see how the assessment system is actually working in the classroom
- embed a consistent approach to assessment across the school or in departments
- build in further improvements to assessment by evaluating the impact on pupils and using feedback from teachers and leaders
- decide how to share developments with stakeholders.
Test methods and improve your assessment system
- Use action research methods to see how the assessment system is actually working in the classroom.
- Build in further improvements to assessment by evaluating the impact on pupils and using feedback from teachers and leaders.
- Embed a consistent approach to assessment across the school or in departments.
- Decide how to share developments with stakeholders.
Unit 3 Trialling, monitoring and evaluating