- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£40.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 25% discount for 50+ units
Unit 2 establishes how to use the information gathered from the participants’ first research cycle.
They will review their findings and plan an intervention that seeks to improve the researched issue.
They will consider possible research questions, the ethical issues involved and the impact of previous research on their own research question.
This unit will encourage participants to see their area of interest within their school improvement plan, in that it builds personal capacity to identify areas for development and make changes to their classroom practice.
Aims and outcomes
- Share research outcomes: each participant will be able to discuss what they researched in their initial cycle and any results gathered.
- Identify an intervention: based on findings, each participant will seek to propose a method of improvement to explore.
- Form research questions: identify the most effective wording in order to conduct focused research.
- Understand ethics: note any issues in conducting research that may cause harm in any way.
- Consider previous research: locate and make sense of previous research in order to see what has already been studied and where there are gaps of knowledge.
- Elevator speech
- Progress marker
- Action research cycle one: outcomes
- Focusing on a second research cycle
- Planning the second research cycle
- Research questions
- Ethical considerations
- Locating existing research findings
Unit 2: Suitable topics of research