- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
£8.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 50% discount for 50+ units £45.00 + vat Discount on bulk purchases 10% discount for 5+ units 20% discount for 10+ units 50% discount for 50+ units
Evaluating how metacognitive practice has been developed so far in your own practice and in your school is important because it contributes to ensuring a consistent approach across the whole school.
aims and outcomes
- Review your developing understanding of the benefit of metacognitive approaches.
- Evaluate development of metacognitive approaches in both your personal practice and across the school.
- Consider how metacognitive practice can be further developed and embedded.
Unit 5: Embedding a metacognitive approach
Step 1: Feedback on stage managing discussions
Step 2: Joining the dots: what’s the point of metacognition?
Step 3: Feedback to senior leaders
Step 4: Ways forward
End of Unit 5 quiz