- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Access this unit immediately1 year access
Evaluating how metacognitive practice has been developed so far in your own practice and in your school is important because it contributes to ensuring a consistent approach across the whole school.
aims and outcomes
- Review your developing understanding of the benefit of metacognitive approaches.
- Evaluate development of metacognitive approaches in both your personal practice and across the school.
- Consider how metacognitive practice can be further developed and embedded.
Unit 5: Embedding a metacognitive approach
Step 1: Feedback on stage managing discussions
Step 2: Joining the dots: what’s the point of metacognition?
Step 3: Feedback to senior leaders
Step 4: Ways forward
End of Unit 5 quiz