- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
SEND Inclusive Teaching Programme
The Code of Practice 2015 places more responsibility than ever on teachers for the progress of all pupils in the classroom, including pupils with SEND.
Often the training for classroom teachers on different types of SEND and how they affect learning can be sparse. In addition, teaching assistants and SLT, as well as teachers, must be aware of practical techniques for overcoming barriers to learning and supporting these pupils to make progress.
This flexible training programme (available as an eBook) offers a pick ‘n’ mix approach to training for your school. Identify the key challenges your teachers face and select the units which most meet your needs.
- Develop an inclusive whole-school environment, where the needs of all pupils are carefully considered.
- Gain deeper understanding of a range of common special educational needs.
- Know how to support pupils in the classroom and overcome their barriers to learning
Summary of contents
Unit 1: Developing inclusive teaching
Unit 2: Identifying SEND need
Unit 3: Working with parents
Unit 4: Teacher-TA partnerships
Unit 5: Autism
Unit 6: Supporting sensory and physical impairments
Unit 7: Attachment disorders and mental health
Unit 8: Supporting pupils with ADHD
Unit 9: Speech, language and communication needs
Unit 10: Dyslexia, dyscalculia and accessing the curriculum
Books and training products: Titles in stock will be fulfilled within 15 working days. If you have pre-ordered a forthcoming title, you will receive it as soon as it is available.
eBooks and digital products: After making your order, you will shortly receive another email containing easy instructions on how to download your eBook(s) and digital products. To access, log in to your account and follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Dashboard in the top right hand corner
- Click 'Customise Dasboard'
- Drag the 'My eBooks' module down to your dashboard.
- Click 'Done'
You can now view and access all purchased ebooks from this block. If you can not see your order please email email@example.com.
See more from...