Safeguarding Whole-School Programme
Our practical, interactive training materials - developed with child protection expert Ann Raymond - will that ensure new and existing staff develop a genuine understanding of the role they play in safeguarding pupils.
- Bring all staff up-to-date: ensure that all school staff understand the latest safeguarding legislation and your school’s procedures.
- Identify safeguarding concerns: clarify how staff can identify and assess the seriousness of safeguarding concerns.
- Clarify reporting and recording procedures: show staff how they can play a key role in safeguarding pupils through timely reporting and information sharing.
- Maintain a safe staff body: support staff to develop and maintain a safe working environment, and protect themselves from allegations.
Summary of contents
This programme - designed for all members of teaching staff, support staff and volunteers - is available as an eBook. It is made up of five core content units, an introduction, and a summary.
Some delivery options include:
- completing the seven core content units as part of a half-day inset session
- selecting individual units to target a specific issue, either to deliver to a group or for personal CPD.
Make use of the associated reading and resources to supplement and deepen your learning.
Unit 1: Introduction and overview
Unit 2: Definitions and indicators of abuse
Unit 3:Taking action - watching, listening and responding
Unit 4: Reporting, recording and sharing
Unit 5: Learning from serious case reviews
Unit 6: Safe staff
Unit 7: Summary
Books and training products: Titles in stock will be fulfilled within 15 working days. If you have pre-ordered a forthcoming title, you will receive it as soon as it is available.
eBooks and digital products: After making your order, you will shortly receive another email containing easy instructions on how to download your eBook(s) and digital products. To access, log in to your account and follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Dashboard in the top right hand corner
- Click 'Customise Dasboard'
- Drag the 'My eBooks' module down to your dashboard.
- Click 'Done'
You can now view and access all purchased ebooks from this block. If you can not see your order please email email@example.com.