- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Improving Behaviour with Restorative Approaches: Develop a learning ethos and positive relationships across your school
What kind of a learning environment do you want to create in your school? Would you like to see less conflict, less bullying and a calmer, more respectful community? Schools that adopt restorative practices have seen transformational changes, with improved behaviour in and out of class, fewer bullying incidents, fewer fixed-term exclusions and a more productive atmosphere for learning.
With training sessions for different groups in the school community, the Improving Behaviour with Restorative Approaches resource will enable your staff to:
- understand the key concepts of restorative practices and why they are effective
- use restorative practice techniques in various situations
- know how to embed restorative approaches across the school community so that a shared expectation of how to behave prevails
- improve behaviour for pupils, staff and parents
- evaluate the impact of introducing restorative practices.
Why buy an Optimus Education DIY Training resource?
Improving Behaviour with Restorative Practices: Develop a learning ethos across your school is part of the Optimus Education D-I-Y (deliver it yourself) training portfolio. Our D-I-Y training packages provide:
- value for money – training sessions can be delivered multiple times to different groups of staff
- comprehensive training materials – detailed training plans, presentations, handouts and a variety of practical activities to engage participants are all provided in the package
- flexibility – training sessions can be customised with case studies, questions or exercises which are specific to your school’s needs
- excellent quality – the training materials have been written by experienced trainers with expertise in the topic area; you benefit from their knowledge and guidance
- measurable outcomes – each package includes ways to monitor effectiveness and learning outcomes.
Books and training products: Titles in stock will be fulfilled within 15 working days. If you have pre-ordered a forthcoming title, you will receive it as soon as it is available.
eBooks and digital products: After making your order, you will shortly receive another email containing easy instructions on how to download your eBook(s) and digital products. To access, log in to your account and follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Dashboard in the top right hand corner
- Click 'Customise Dasboard'
- Drag the 'My eBooks' module down to your dashboard.
- Click 'Done'
You can now view and access all purchased ebooks from this block. If you can not see your order please email email@example.com.