What Christian Assemblies offers you:
- engagement with pupils, encouraging a level of participation
- opportunities for simple role-play
- material that pupils can use for their own spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, regardless of their background
- reliable and easy-to-use material, which is suitable for the entire primary age range, and can be used with very little preparation.
Summary of contents
Whether or not your school has a dominant religious character, the statutory requirements are such that collective worship must be of a broadly Christian character – ie, reflecting the broad traditions of Christian belief. These acts of worship have been produced with this in mind and provide you with a resource that you can draw on whenever you need.
Christian Assemblies will provide you with a number of ready-made acts of collective worship. Each act of worship comes in a themed set of four, aimed particularly at:
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
This format provides a structure for collective worship during the week.
Valuable background information – there are 40 acts of worship in this collection. Each one is substantial and provides you with the following:
- Bible reading
- Message and story
Saint Matthew (September)
Holy Week (March–April)
May Day (May)
Ring bound Folder, 310 x 260, 118 Pages, Published 30/04/2008
Books and training products: Titles in stock will be fulfilled within 15 working days. If you have pre-ordered a forthcoming title, you will receive it as soon as it is available.
eBooks and digital products: After making your order, you will shortly receive another email containing easy instructions on how to download your eBook(s) and digital products. To access, log in to your account and follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Dashboard in the top right hand corner
- Click 'Customise Dasboard'
- Drag the 'My eBooks' module down to your dashboard.
- Click 'Done'
You can now view and access all purchased ebooks from this block. If you can not see your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org.