- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Reconnection, recovery and resilience: the rising strong pathway
The Embark Federation are kindly sharing their recovery curriculum with Optimus members. See example material and follow the link below to access the full resource bank
How will we help learners to reconnect and recover after the disruption to schooling caused by the pandemic?
This was the question staff at the Embark Federation asked themselves. What started out as a three week programme grew into a nine team workstream, with a detailed resource bank set up for every stage.
The resource bank includes:
- curriculum resources for EYFS, KS1, KS2 and transition to KS3 (team 6)
- stakeholder surveys (team 3)
- support for staff who are returning to school (team 4)
- risk assessment materials (team 5).
Curriculum and team overview
Last Updated:02 Jul 2020