- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
How do I download my certificate?
Members can download a certificate on the successful completion of a course or unit from the In-House Training library. You can access your certificate from your My CPD Tracker.
- Go to your dashboard and click ‘View all’ on My CPD Tracker. If you do not see your CPD tracker, you will need to customise your dashboard.
- You can download one certificate for the whole course if you have successfully completed all units within the training. However, you also have the option to download a certificate for a specific unit.
- Click on the blue ACTIONS tab next to the unit you’ve completed and click on ‘Download certificate’. Choose any unit if you are download a certificate for the whole course.
- Select which certificate you want to download. The unit certificate appears at the top of the pop-up. Click 'Download whole course certificate' for the whole course. This button will not show if you have not successfully completed all units within the course.
Need more help?
We'll help you find the answer or connect with an advisor