- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
How do I add a new member to my school's membership?
You can add a new member to your school's membership via your profile. You can only add one member at a time. If you have many new members to add you can contact your account manager or customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Optimus team will be able to add multiple members.
Via your profile
- Hover over your name and profile icon in the top right hand corner of the website once you have logged in, and select "My Membership".
- Scroll to the end of the page and click the orange "ADD MEMBER" button
- Complete all the fields in the form and click SUBMIT. Please note you will not be able to add a user with an email address that already exists.
- The new members added will receive an email with a one-time link to log in to set up their password.
If you have a large number of new members to add or remove please contact your account manager or contact customer services at: email@example.com.
Need more help?
We'll help you find the answer or connect with an advisor