Clarify new expectations and create an environment that supports the individual needs of each child.
Why is this conference relevant?
'It's these crucial early years that make the most impact on a child's future path'.
Nadhim Zahawi MP, Children and Families Minister (February 2019)
You know how important the early years are to ensure children thrive throughout their school life. Therefore, it's vital that you can promote positive health and wellbeing in your early years setting as well as supporting progress.
This one-day event will provide you with the latest techniques and strategies to share with colleagues and ensure all children are in the best position before starting school.
What can I expect?
In-depth keynotes with leading experts and a choice of workshops including:
- Ofsted: gain clarity on Ofsted's new education inspection framework for early years
- wellbeing: promote positive health and wellbeing and learn preventative measures to support all children
- play-based learning: hear new strategies to combine teaching and play to enhance your pupils' learning
- parents: know how to engage and work together with parents to support their child's progress.
Who should attend?
- Heads of Early Years
- Foundation Stage Leaders & EYFS Co-ordinators
- Deputy and Assistant Headteachers
- Heads of Reception
- Reception Teacher
- Nursery Teacher
- Early Years Teacher