- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Benefits of attending include:
- FGM: Understand and fulfil your new legal duty for mandatory reporting, train all staff to spot the signs and know when to report your suspicions to the police
- Ofsted: Learn what Ofsted looks for when inspecting safeguarding procedures for older students and how to embed “a culture of vigilance”
- Unhealthy Relationships: Tackle CSE and domestic violence by knowing how to talk to older students about what a healthy relationship looks like
Who should attend?
This essential event is for all those working to keep students aged 14-19 safe, including:
- Designated Child Protection Officers
- Assistant & Deputy Headteachers
- Directors of Learning Services
- 14-19 Coordinators and Managers
- Pastoral Support Workers
- Heads of Sixth Form
- Student Services Managers & Directors of Student Services
- Student Support Managers
- Student Welfare Officers