- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Practical strategies and expert guidance for protecting students aged 14-19
Why is this conference relevant?
Teenagers are innately risky. Now add to this the new risks and duties facing your institution such as radicalisation, increasing mental health issues, revenge porn, FGM, homelessness… coupled with a lack of external support, how is your school or college working to keep your students safe?
Learning outcomes - what can I expect?
- Radicalisation - Know how to identify and assess the risk of radicalisation amongst your students and meet your legal duties in line with the Prevent agenda
- Mental Health - Gain practical strategies to recognise, support and prevent common mental health issues amongst older students
- Online Safety - Communicate new risks in a way that resonates and empower students to protect themselves online
Why choose Optimus Education?
"Informative, useful and the best child protection training available"
CPO, Easingwold School
“The event was very well organised with an excellent range of speakers and subjects”
Health Coordinator and SENCO, Rainham School for Girls
“Informative, professional and extremely useful”
Assistant Headteacher, Perryfields High
“Very informative and useful. Wonderful for networking with likeminded professionals”
Assistant Head: Pupil Support, The Corbet School
"Support and advice from experts and practitioners in safeguarding, to be both proactive and reactive in a school setting. Excellent!"
Deputy Head Pastoral Care, Hymers College
"Excellent, energising and reassuring whilst being reflective and though provoking. Institutional policies will be more informed as a result"
Head of Safeguarding and Learner Services, Pembrokeshire College
"Well organised and targeted and a very good reminder/stimulus to get me to go back to school and disseminate to colleagues/update practice"
Lead Teacher of Child Protection, Poole Grammar School