- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Ensure families feel included, understood and heard so your provision is inclusive and comprehensive.
Our series of age and stage appropriate masterclasses will ensure your school’s culture matches the present-day needs.
Challenge misconceptions whilst supporting families in this 1.5 hour session led by Jonny Hunt, designed so you can implement an inclusive, comprehensive RSE provision. There is no need for parents and schools to be framed in opposition. We all want the same thing: for our children to grow up happy and safe.
What you will take away:
- how to use consultation as a means of building connection with families and the community
- understanding of statutory RSE’s requirements, including the need for consultation with parents, pupils and teachers
- recognition of the areas where parents need support
- clear knowledge of the lessons that are “sex education,” where parents have the choice to opt children out
- ways to ensure families feel included, understood and heard
- tools to maintain transparency and means of sharing resources with parents
- how to manage specific enquiries or complaints.
Appropriate for all phases and settings.
What can I expect?
- Engage with other school leaders and staff for a 1.5 hour session specifically aimed at improving your setting’s approach to RSHE.
- Interact with our expert speaker, where you can ask your burning questions and share your best practice.
- Receive a school-wide licence to share the recording with your colleagues to help enhance your school culture.
- Benefit from a suite of wraparound resources to supplement your learning and equip you and your colleagues with techniques to install a school-wide approach to inclusive RSE provision.
Who should attend?
- PSHE Subject Leaders
- RSE Teachers
- Deputy Heads
- Assistant Heads
- RSE Leaders
- Head Teachers
- Pastoral Leads
What our previous delegates have said
Stimulating, relevant and really thought provoking.
Personal Development Lead, North Yorkshire
I couldn't stop making notes, there was so much useful and thought-provoking advice!
RSE digital delegate
Excellent speakers who currently work with young people and are up to date with the issues that are of current concern.
RSE digital delegate
Practical, realistic and excellent course. It has given me so much food for thought and a vast array of places to get more information.