- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Boost your confidence and learn valuable strategies to monitor and evaluate your RSHE provision.
Our series of age and stage appropriate masterclasses will ensure your school’s culture matches the present-day needs.
Hear more about this session from Angela Milliken
Effective Subject Leadership for RSE
RSE subject leadership is a unique and privileged role that brings its own challenges and rewards. This masterclass will boost your confidence so you feel empowered to lead this vital curriculum subject and develop a clear roadmap for your setting.
What you will take away:
- how to bring your staff on board
- understanding of the importance of pupil voice
- impactful techniques for monitoring and evaluating your provision
- strategies that will help you with inspections
- assessment tips and tools
- how to engage with parents and guardians.
Appropriate for all phases and settings.
What can I expect?
- Engage with other school leaders and staff for a 1.5 hour session specifically aimed at improving your setting’s approach to RSHE.
- Interact with our expert speaker, where you can ask your burning questions and share your best practice.
- Receive a school-wide licence to share the recording with your colleagues to help enhance your school culture.
- Benefit from a suite of wraparound resources to supplement your learning and equip you and your colleagues with techniques to install a school-wide approach to inclusive RSE provision.
Who should attend?
- PSHE Subject Leaders
- RSE Teachers
- Deputy Heads
- Assistant Heads
- RSE Leaders
- Head Teachers
- Pastoral Leads
What our previous delegates have said
Stimulating, relevant and really thought provoking.
Personal Development Lead, North Yorkshire
I couldn't stop making notes, there was so much useful and thought-provoking advice!
RSE digital delegate
Excellent speakers who currently work with young people and are up to date with the issues that are of current concern.
RSE digital delegate
Practical, realistic and excellent course. It has given me so much food for thought and a vast array of places to get more information.