- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
To present key research about the effective use of targeted pupil funding to enhance learning and to consider the implications for overcoming disadvantage.
Attend this conference to:
- Gain an insight into how to support struggling learners using cost-effective strategic approaches
- Update on latest national initiatives
- Discover more about effective literacy and numeracy interventions that are inexpensive and that have long-lasting impact
- Go away with practical techniques to improve the effectiveness of intervention in schools
- Network with other professionals who support disadvantaged learners
Who should attend:
- Deputy Headteachers
- Leaders of teaching and learning
- Classroom teachers
- Subject leaders – English and/or Maths
- Heads of Pupil Referral Units
- Special Needs Advisers
- Secondary School Leaders
- Heads of SEN Services in local authorities
- Heads of English and/or Maths in local authorities
- Learning Support Leaders
- Inclusion Coordinators
- SENJIT Coordinators
- School Improvement Officers
- SEN Advisory Officers
- Researchers with an interest in Literacy and/or Numeracy difficulties