- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Lead Sponsor - IMP Software
Achieve lasting impact through effective and efficient operation of your school trust
Why is this conference relevant?
As more schools and academies join trusts, it is vital that your operational model supports the changes in circumstance you will face during your next steps in your growth.
With streamlined and efficient management in place, you can focus on other vital areas of importance for your MAT and provide the best outcomes for your students.
Whilst there may not be one “right” model for how to run a successful multi-academy trust, this event will highlight accomplishments, as well as complications, in order to help you determine what the right fit is for your setting.
Benefit from the latest strategies on how to run a more efficient and compliant procurement process, and explore how the latest technology can help you thrive going forward.
What can I expect?
This free event will allow you to build your network, ask questions of our expert speakers, and improve your trust processes.
With a choice of nine workshops, you can create a bespoke experience to suit the needs of your academy. Bring multiple team members to ensure you get the most out of the day.
- Guarantee the realisation of your trust vision with learnings on what good governance looks like.
- Benefit from expert advice on centralisation and what style fits your MAT.
- Network with contemporaries and exhibitors to ensure you are optimising your efficiency with proven strategies.
Who should attend?
- MAT CEO
- Operation Leads
- Executive Headteachers
- Site Managers
- Business Managers
What our previous delegates have said
Topical and wide-ranging subject matter with engaging speakers
Director of Finance and Operations, Meller Educational Trust
One of the best events I’ve attended. Extremely informative and excited to take back lessons learnt. Fantastic networking opportunity
Procurement Officer, The Two Counties Trust