- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Ensure whole-school engagement with strategies to create a healthy work-life balance
Why is this conference relevant?
With high levels of teacher stress and anxiety, record numbers of teachers leaving the profession and ever-increasing workload, staff wellbeing has now become a priority for all schools and their leadership teams.
This event, focused entirely on staff wellbeing and retention, combines the insight and experience of practitioners and industry leaders. You will gain the knowledge and practical strategies needed to ensure you can effectively engage all staff in recognising and improving staff wellbeing to reduce the effects of workload and stress and improve retention.
What can I expect?
In-depth keynotes with leading experts and a choice of practical workshops including:
- learn how to raise awareness and engage the whole school in your wellbeing strategy
- gain practical strategies to combat the ever-increasing workload and stress of staff responsibilities
- hear from successful practitioners and industry leaders to formulate an effective wellbeing strategy
- help staff feel valued and supported and ultimately improve retention by making the workplace a healthier and more desirable place to work.
Who should attend?
- Deputy Headteachers
- Assistant Headteachers
- Wellbeing Leads
- HR Managers
- Pastoral Leads
This event is relevant for all schools.
What our previous delegates have said
'All speakers were great – a wealth of knowledge that will help inform future strategies', Senior Leader, John F Kennedy School
'Well organised, informative and relevant to current focuses in education environment for wellbeing', HR Manager, Bedford Academy
'Thought provoking and useful', Assistant Principal, Open Academy
Teacher Development Trust - "The national charity for effective professional development in schools and colleges."
Education Support Partnership - "The UK's only charity providing mental health and wellbeing support services to all education staff and organisations."