- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Build a classroom culture which is accessible and celebrates diversity, where every learner can grow, succeed and flourish
Why is this conference relevant?
Inclusion in education means ensuring every child, no matter what their individual needs or barriers to learning, has equal access to learning and the same opportunities to achieve.
In this interactive, online conference, we’ll examine ways to overcome common barriers to enacting inclusive practice. You’ll benefit from practical take-aways to help embed learner-centred high quality teaching schoolwide.
Gain strategies to reduce disadvantage, boost engagement and participation, and deepen learning opportunities so every individual can thrive and succeed.
What can I expect?
Two modules take place virtually on the afternoons of Wednesday 8 and 15 June (14:00 - 16:00 BST). Join us online live to ask your questions direct and make the most of opportunities to chat with other practitioners committed to furthering their inclusive practice.
Every delegate has access to a full set of session recordings and suite of resources, meaning you can watch each speaker on-demand, if this suits you best. Why not use the sessions as staff training to embed these practices throughout your whole team?
- Equip every teacher to deliver high quality teaching that is learner-centred
- Identify individuals at risk of underperformance and build engagement and learning through representation, challenge and support
- Build your learning environment to foster motivation and determination
- Develop an accessible learning culture where every pupil can grow and succeed
Who should attend?
- Deputy Head Curriculum
- Inclusion leaders
- Deputy Head Teaching and Learning
- Key Stage Co-ordinators
- Subject Co-ordinators
- Heads of Department
What our previous delegates have said
Thought-provoking discussions on what is undoubtedly the most important issue facing schools today
Assistant Head, Wapping High School
Inspiring, some quick fixes, some opportunities for long term visions!
Assistant Head and SENCO
As with all my experiences at Optimus conferences, I have come away with fresh ideas,
motivation and determination to ensure our children receive the best possible education
Assistant Headteacher, The Jenny Hammond Primary School
Very well organised with excellent speakers
Assistant Head, Baston House School