We are delighted to be back in the Middle East for the 2nd year of this important event!
Why is this conference relevant?
For schools across the Middle East, ensuring students of determination needs are met and promoting wellbeing is being scrutinised more closely than ever before.
How are you ensuring that all staff are taking responsibility for students with SEND and that quality first teaching is happening in every classroom?
Do you know how to promote the wellbeing of staff and pupils, as well as supporting their mental health?
This event is the only place where you'll gain access to a multitude of practical sessions and workshops alongside take away resources before, during, and after the event to ensure you can support the progress of all students in your school.
What can I expect?
Day one will focus on how to provide a fully inclusive culture in school. Topics to be covered include:
- learn how to upskill teachers ensuring they are meeting the needs of all pupils in the classroom
- exploring alternative pathways for students with SEND
- how to train and deploy high-quality learning support assistants
- effectively break down progress into meaningful steps and evidence this to stakeholders
- understand cultural differences and influence positive mindsets
- head of inclusion masterclass; targeted CPD for experienced heads of inclusion.
Day two will focus on supporting wellbeing and mental health. Topics to be covered include:
- how to support students with anxiety, worry and stress
- time-efficient whole-school strategies to support wellbeing
- understand the root cause of behaviour and set high standards of conduct
- how to create a whole-school culture that supports staff wellbeing
- learn how to talk to students about social media and prevent cyberbullying.
Plus, back for another year, free-to-attend seminars for your teachers and LSAs focusing on meeting different needs in the classroom.
More information to come soon!
Who should attend?
- Assistant and Deputy Principals
- Directors and Heads of Inclusion
- Directors and Heads of Wellbeing
- Pastoral Leads
- School Counsellors
- Wellbeing Coordinators
- Inclusion Support Teams
- SEN Governors
- Learning Support Managers