This is the first event which Optimus Education will hold in the Middle East and we are looking forward to doing many more.
Why is this conference relevant?
In the words of Dr. Abdulla Al Karam, “when we improve the quality of inclusion, we improve education for all.”
The aspirational agenda is clear – all schools to become fully inclusive. But knowing how to put this into practice can be challenging for schools.
This targeted and practical event will ensure that your school knows how to meet the latest requirements, develop a whole school approach and support all needs.
What can I expect?
Day one will focus on how to provide a fully inclusive culture in school. Topics to be covered include:
- What does a whole school approach to inclusion look like?
- How to provide a curriculum that meets needs and supports early intervention
- Strategies to support staff to deliver high-quality, differentiated teaching
- Learn how to move away from labels and focus on the strengths and challenges
- How to work positively in partnership with parents
Day two will focus on supporting wellbeing and mental health. Topics to be covered include:
- Utilising positive psychology and positive education in the school environment
- Understanding the needs of third culture children and the expat child
- Proven methods to respond to students with anxiety or depression
- Supporting the mental health and wellbeing of staff
- Learn how to build resilience and self-esteem amongst children and young people
This event is a unique opportunity to bring together leaders from across the region for a high-impact, practical and thought-provoking event that addresses the key shift to a more inclusive and positive environment in schools.
Plus, we are making available high-impact CPD at all levels in your school. Alongside the conference, there will be a comprehensive programme of free-to-attend seminars for your teachers and LSAs focusing on meeting different needs in the classroom. More information to come soon!
Who should attend?
- Heads of Inclusion
- School Counsellors
- Wellbeing Coordinators
- Assistant Headteachers
- Deputy Headteachers
- Learning Support Managers
- Inclusion Support Teams
Free to attend seminars, the job titles are:
- Classroom Teacher
- Learning Support Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
Interested in exhibiting? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8315 1506.