Can't make London? This conference is also being run in Manchester on 7 May.
'ISBL recognise Optimus Education as relevant and applicable training against their members annual continuous professional development (CPD) each year.'
Why is this conference relevant?
Legal updates and effective HR practice from three of the country's leading education law firms, with an examination of the biggest cases this year, guidance on managing difficult conversations and best practice for overhauling contracts, improving your school offer and tackling short and long-term absence.
What can I expect?
- live interactive mock scenarios, with difficult conversations acted out and discussed
- important case law updates and insight into the future of employment law
- opportunities to share and discuss practice, examining case studies and model policies
- guidance on contract simplification, absence management and GDPR compliance.
Who should attend?
- Headteachers and Principals
- Heads of HR and HR Managers
- Finance Directors and CFOs
- School Business Manager
- Deputy and Assistant Headteachers
- Trustees and Governors
What our previous delegates have said
'Excellent. Hugley informative and relevant. So much material to take back to the workplace!’ – HR Manager, Somerset
‘Really, really good. Buzzing with ideas and jobs to do!’- Headteacher, Brighton
‘Well organised event. Great speakers - very informative! The role play was very engaging’- Senior HR assistant, London