- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Lead sponsor - IMP Software
FULLY BOOKED: Build your multi-academy trust with proven processes and creative approaches to growth
Why is this conference relevant?
The past 18 months have been a period of exceptional innovation, change, collaboration and success, as trusts have responded to the challenges and opportunities of the pandemic.
This conference will equip you with tips and techniques from trusts who have thrived through tough times, as well as providing a roadmap for your future growth.
Benefit from insights and tools to put your school trust in the best place possible to create sustainable growth. Learn from case studies, tried and tested strategies, and gather new ideas to boost best practice and further develop your multi-academy trust.
Network with contemporaries and learn from each other through discussion and conversation, as you glean easy-to-implement ways to evidence your progress and stand out in your community.
What can I expect?
At this free event, network with other MAT leaders, discuss your questions with our speakers and gain new insights to grow and develop your trust. Tailor your day to suit your academy's needs with a choice of nine workshops.
- Develop a trust-wide ethos that your academies will buy into, ensuring you stand out in a competitive field.
- Understand which centralised processes have worked successfully for other MATs and decide what best suits your vision.
- Ensure your school trust can bounce back from adversity by learning from experienced speakers who have been in your situation.
- Navigate change effectively and convince your stakeholders of your growth strategy.
Who should attend?
- Finance Leads
- Business Managers
- Executive Headteachers
- Managing Directors