What can I expect?
Practical CPD workshops for teachers, teaching assistants and learning support assistants who support inclusion and wellbeing for school students. The sessions are free to attend.
Taking place at the same time and in the same venue as Inclusion & Wellbeing - MENA 2019, the sessions will cover the following:
- how to distinguish between SEND and underachievement to support early identification
- how to make sure LSAs have a real impact on the students they support
- understand the needs of students with dyslexia and know how to support them to access the curriculum
- working in partnership with parents
- helping students develop greater independence through improving metacognition and effective feedback
- building resilience in children and young people
- supporting the needs of children with anxiety or depression in the classroom
- easy-to-implement wellbeing practices that benefit the whole school
- how non-formal education can support wellbeing
- cultivating a growth mindset amongst students and supporting positive education.
Registration is limited to 100 delegates per session.