Why is this event relevant?
With budget restraints a growing issue for most schools across the country, you are faced with tough decisions regarding how to achieve sustainable efficiencies.
Recruitment, staff absence and managing performance can be an expensive challenge for many schools.
This practical training day will equip you with the knowledge, skills and expert input you need to achieve efficiencies surrounding personnel in your school or academy.
This is so much more than a one-off training day. Access a wealth of wraparound resources from optimus-education.com to ensure you feel supported in your role, all-year round.
What can I expect?
- Learn how to efficiently manage the ‘recruitment crisis’ and attract and retain high-quality candidates.
- Gain expert insight on how to identify, promote, nurture and retain talent through effective CPD routes.
- Practical guidance on managing short- and long-term staff absence robustly and fairly.
- Learn how to strategically look at your staffing structure and create a robust restructures plan.
What else can you access?
- Recruiting for your school toolkit
- Safer Recruitment checklist
- Top 23 tips when recruiting new staff
- Quality-marked approved Staff discipline, conduct and grievance model policy
- Difficult conversations surrounding staff restructures toolkit
- Training resources surrounding courageous conversations and how to communicate change and deal with conflict
Who should attend?
- HR Managers
- Other members of senior leadership team
What our delegates have said
'One of the most well organised conferences I have ever attended. Extremely knowledgeable speakers'
Strategy & Business Manager, Acland Burghley
'Excellent – many actions to take back to school'
Headteacher, St Agatha’s School
'Absolutely excellent, this has filled me with ideas and given me direction in regards to how we are managing current projects. Superb!' HR Manager, Hastings Academies Trust
'I found today’s conference to be highly informative and the speakers engaging and most helpful with their advice'
Head of Preparatory, Babington House School
In partnership with
Join the conversation with @OptimusEd using #oeSBM