- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Ensure you are up to date, staying compliant and able to evidence training for your GDPR compliance role
*This training is not included in your Advanced or Elite membership, however discounts are available. Please contact your account manager for more information*
Why is this event relevant?
Having an appropriately trained Data Protection Officer (DPO) is one of the key elements of GDPR compliance. It’s vital that they are kept up to date and able to evidence training for their GDPR compliance role.
Browne Jacobson LLP and Optimus Education's digital DPO training update course will enable your DPO to develop a plan of action for their your next year and understand their key priorities to ensure compliance with the GDPR.
Key themes of the digital modules include:
- the impact of GDPR after the first 2 years
- subject access requests masterclass
- compliant consent
- carrying out a physical audit
- reporting to management
- learnings from real life case studies.
This intensive and interactive modular digital training is delivered via Zoom and limited to 30 people to ensure you have a focused experience and the opportunity to have all your questions answered. Three 2-hour digital modules will include case studies to discuss in small groups, provide you with the right environment to put what you learn into practice. An additional one hour module will provide the opportunity to reflect on learnings and have your questions discussed. Your delegate resource area will give access to a copy of course slides, a recording of the taught parts of each session, and additional resources.
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance to be able to evidence training to the ICO.
Who Should attend?
- Data Protection Officer
- Data Compliance Manager
What our previous delegates have said:
Informative, thought provoking, gives a clearer picture,
Professional training in an enthusiastic style and with knowledgeable staff,
Data Protection Officer
Practical and informative. Scary but spot on!
Data Protection Officer
Relevant, focussed and informative in a really engaging manner with lots of time for questions. Excellent!