- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Cultivate attitudes, skills and behaviours that support learning and personal development and equip children and young people to thrive as global citizens
Why is this conference relevant?
Earlier this year, in her final speech as Children's Commissioner, Anne Longfield spoke of the importance of 'enabling every child, from whatever background, not just to learn in the classroom, but also to develop their own interests...finding joy in finding out, with confidence and resilience by forging their own path'.
As educators, there is a unique opportunity to transform lives and provide children and young people with the experience and challenges to grow their character and independence. Developing a culture that prioritises personal development is key to equipping both primary and secondary students with essential life skills and confidence for their next steps.
What can I expect?
This interactive, online conference will provide practical tools and reflective space to help your primary and secondary students cultivate attitudes, skills and behaviours that support both their learning and personal development and equip them for life.
- Build a culture that develops motivated, confident learners and global citizens.
- Broaden mindsets and skills through community and global partnerships.
- Create opportunities for collaboration, teamwork and character development.
- Deliver engaging career-related learning which broadens horizons and goals.
- Equip young people with the skills and confidence to plan and manage finances.
Who should attend?
- Deputy Head
- Head of PSHE
- Careers Lead
- Primary Transition Lead
- Secondary Transition Lead
- Head of Year
- Citizenship Lead
- Class Teacher
What our previous delegates have said
Very thought-provoking and plenty of ideas for practical uses in school,
Assistant Deputy Headteacher, Supporting Pupil Personal Development Conference
Filling my mind with lots of ideas and my notepad with plenty of strategies!
Head of House, Supporting Pupil Personal Development Conference