Why is this conference relevant?
With the statutory changes from September 2020 and the increase of sex and relationships portrayal in the media and online, it’s now more important than ever to ensure we are educating tomorrow’s adults appropriately and effectively. Regardless of your school age-range or faith, this conference hosts a variety of interactive workshops that will help you deliver age appropriate RSE in your school and support the positive and healthy development of your students.
What can I expect?
• Understand developmental progression and how to develop age and stage appropriate RSE teaching
• Benefit from high quality resources and the opportunity to share and network with like-minded individuals
• Choice of 12 expert-led workstreams including sessions on pornography, healthy teen relationships, managing friendships and best provision for SEND
• Learn how to maintain sensitivity whilst meeting the statutory requirements within a faith community
• Reassurance of how to meet the statutory guidance
• Cover difficult topics across your phase with practical strategies and techniques
• Interactive parental engagement panel with varied experts
Who should attend?
- PSHE subject leaders
- Deputy Heads
- Assistant Heads
- RSE leaders & teachers
- Head Teachers
What our previous delegates have said
“Thank you for yet another inspirational helpful day.” - SHARE educator, SHARE, Guernsey
“Fantastic quality – all relevant and ‘useable’. Inspiring.” - Acting head of PSHE, St Swithun’s School
“Excellent practical advice” - Head of PSHE & DDSL, Bute House Prep