Why is this conference relevant?
With a growing body of evidence providing information on how schools can best support disadvantaged learners, and the DfE updating their recommendations on pupil premium spending, it is an ideal time for schools to update and adapt their approaches.
What can I expect?
Full programme to be announced. You can expect in-depth keynotes with leading experts and a choice of workshops including:
- Looking at Ofsted’s expectations regarding pupil premium and the most efficient and effective spending methods
- Understanding the barriers to learning for disadvantaged learners
- The benefits of promoting metacognition within a school environment
- Promoting positive, productive and supportive parental engagement
- Challenging children to have both high aspirations and high expectations
- The importance of creating and maintaining positive relationships throughout school and the wider community
- Multiple workshops and successfully implemented practical strategies to take away
Who should attend?
- Assistant Headteachers
- Pupil Premium Leads
- Finance Managers
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Leads
- Pastoral Support Officers
- Inclusion Lead
- CPD Leads
What our previous delegates have said
'Excellent speakers for a variety of topics but all extremely useful', Claire Hart, Assistant Head
'Up to date information and came away with practical strategies to consider', Andy Dulson, VP Pastoral
'Informative and motivating', Mike Stubbs, Inclusion Leader