- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Why is this conference relevant?
With new safeguarding threats emerging and constant changes made to safeguarding legislation, it’s vital that you have the support and guidance you need to help you meet these obligations, and protect your pupils.
Our 14th annual Child Protection in Education conference provides an opportunity to engage with the country’s leading educational lawyers, safeguarding experts and practitioners to ensure no child slips through your safeguarding net.
What can I expect?
Full programme to be announced shortly. However, you can expect in-depth keynotes with leading experts and a choice of workshops including:
- Legal update: hear from top education lawyers and gain clarification on your safeguarding responsibilities for 2018/19
- Mental health: gain strategies to support students with anxiety, stress, depression and self-harm
- Online: stay up-to-date with the latest online dangers and gain guidance on sexting, cyberbullying and online grooming
Who should attend?
This event is for all phases of education with a view that better relationships can be built between schools to improve the student journey throughout their school life
• DSLs and DCPOs
• Deputy/Assistant Heads
• Local Authority Safeguarding Teams
• Governors and trustees
• Heads of year
• Heads of department
• Safeguarding officers
What our delegates said last year
“Very informative and thought provoking. Made me more confident in what we are already doing”, Deputy Head/DSL, Red Marsh School
“Good quality, informative & will impact on how we continue to develop safeguarding”, Vice Principle, The Dearne ALC
“The whole day has been excellent. Will defiantly be attending again next year”, Safeguarding & Wellbeing Manager, St Helens College
“I always find this conference useful to focus my priorities for the year ahead and keep up to date with safeguarding policy and practise”, Headteacher, Two Gates Primary
“A highly organised event with quality speakers, looking forward to being able to access the materials to fully digest what I have learnt. Thank you”, DSL, North Chadderton