Why is this conference relevant?
With the effective use of pupil premium a big part of the Ofsted accountability process, it is important to have clarity of thought over the strategy that you put in place. This accuracy is needed in order to best benefit all children within your setting as well as focusing on those most disadvantaged. This training day will provide the opportunity to review and update your pupil premium strategy through a combination of knowledge sharing and informative recommendations from an experienced professional with a track record of success within the field.
What can I expect?
A bespoke training day with Richard Sutton, a trainer with over 30 years of working in schools. The pupil premium training day will include opportunities to review and evolve your pupil premium strategy to effectively benefit all learners, while keeping a focus on closing the attainment gap for disadvantaged children. With practical approaches and strategies to ensure that your pupil premium objectives are shared with all stakeholders across the school, this training day gives you the opportunity to review your data and make the best use of your pupil premium allocation through knowledge sharing and informative input from an experienced trainer.
- Decipher what a culture of positive discrimination looks like
- Share best practice and lessons learned from previous pupil premium approaches
- Practical approaches to support disadvantaged pupils
- A focus on how leadership and management effects teaching and learning
- Looking at wider personal development
- The impact of behaviour and attendance
- Explore various tools to guarantee governors are involved in ensuring good value for money
- Ensure all stakeholders have clarity on the objectives of your strategy
- Opportunities to receive bespoke assistance from Richard Sutton, through a dedicated Q&A session
- Opportunities for networking, as well as engaging with successes and lessons learned
Who should attend?
What our delegates have said
‘We learned so much and will take on the recommendations with immediate effect’ - Headteacher, Atkinson Road Primary Academy