Can't make this date? We are also running the conference in Manchester on Thursday 4th May 2017.
Why is this conference relevant?
Now on its 16th year, this is the only event where you can hear from three of the country’s leading education law firms on your key employment law and HR challenges.
Take away updated legal guidance and the latest legal HR obligations to ensure your policies and practices are up to date and compliant and be ready for any changes on the horizon.
What can I expect?
- Legal guidance to ensure your restructuring procedures and consultation with unions are compliant
- How to manage short- and long-term absence, meet your legal duties and minimise impact on your school
- Know how to address underperformance using capability procedures in a robust and compliant way
Who should attend?
- Headteachers & Principals
- Executive Headteachers & CEOs
- Heads of HR & HR Managers
- Finance Directors and CFOs
- School Business Managers
- Deputy and Assistant Headteachers
What our delegates have said
'An excellent event, glad I took time out to attend. The speakers were very clear, informative and approachable'
SBM, Burchensale Middle School