- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Use our template to ensure statutory attendance reporting in your school is clear and up-to-date
Applicable for maintained schools, academies, free schools, independent schools, pupil referral units and non-maintained special schools.
Updates made in this version are described below.
- School leadership team: bullet points amended.
- 4.3 Authorised absences: text added.
- Not attending in circumstances relating to coronavirus (COVID-19): text amended.
Use the guides included in the document to tailor the policy with specific details, ensuring that it explains your school's procedures clearly. These are:
- blue boxes with advisory notes that can be deleted after you have finished writing the policy
- grey text that indicates where you need to fill in certain details, such as the times that the registration period begins and ends.
Last Updated:02 Aug 2023