- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Anti-bullying model policy
An anti-bullying policy can be incorporated into your behaviour policy to pin-point the processes and procedures required to handle bullying
Download the template and add information specific to your school, following these guides within the document.
- Blue boxes contain advisory notes that can be deleted after you have finished writing the policy.
- Grey text indicate where you need to fill in specific details, such as reasons why a pupil may be excluded.
Reviewed by Simon Scarborough.
Last Updated:05 Nov 2019