- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
How do I download my certificate?
Members can download a certificate on the successful completion of a course or unit from the In-House Training library. You can access your certificate from your My CPD Tracker.
- Once you are logged-in you can access the CPD trackers via HOME or by clicking "My CPD Tracker" in your profile in the top right hand corner of the site.
- Once you have accessed your CPD Tracker you have the option to download one certificate for the whole course if you have successfully completed all units within the training, or you can download a certificate for a specific unit.
- Click on the blue ACTIONS tab next to the unit you’ve completed and click on ‘Download certificate’. Choose any unit if you are downloading a certificate for the whole course.
- Select which certificate you want to download. The unit certificate appears at the top of the pop-up. Click 'Download whole course certificate' for the whole course. This button will not show if you have not successfully completed all units within the course.
End of unit quiz: can I re-do the quiz if I don't pass on my first try?
How do I add training to My CPD Tracker?
How do I assign training to a member of staff?
How do I start a training course?
How do I access the School CPD Tracker?
Free course: can I get a certificate?
How do I access My CPD Tracker?
Middle leaders: where to get started
CPD for TAs and LSAs: where to get started
Need more help?
We'll help you find the answer or connect with an advisor