- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Why is this conference relevant?
Getting children off to a good start in education is crucial to their progress throughout school and their future life outcomes.
Strong development in Reception is the key to their future success and with greater emphasis now being placed on early years provision, you must ensure teaching, play and assessment are embedded and supporting progress effectively.
Are you confident that your early years provision is outstanding and supporting progress?
Is your early years ethos supported and permeated throughout the whole school?
What can I expect?
- Child developmental psychology: Understand the personal, social and emotional development of children during Reception and how it can support your teaching
- Combining teaching and play: Hear directly from Ofsted on what a balanced approach to teaching and play looks like and gain the practical strategies to embed this
- Assessment through observation: Leave with strategies to develop high-quality observation cycles that support progress and planning for next steps
Why choose Optimus Education?
“A very informative day with strategies introduced to support progress in reception. Thank you!”
Vice Principal, Oriel Academy
“Fantastic! I have gained lots of practical ideas that I can take straight back to school immediately”
EYFS Leader, Bromley Road Primary
“Good Ideas! An enjoyable and inspiring day”
EYFS Teacher, Cliddesden Primary
“Fantastically organised and well run with a wide variety of seminars to choose from and great speakers”
Reception Class Teacher, St. Andrews CE Primary School
“A fantastic event with lots of inspirational practice shared. A clear vision with the child as the priority – a refreshing ethos”
EYFS Leader and Reception Teacher, Ridgeway Primary