Why is this conference relevant?
A day packed-full with an exciting and interactive itinerary of timely keynotes, primary and secondary specific sessions and resources to help you tackle your challenges head-on.
This event is your opportunity to network with leading experts and practitioners and take away proven strategies and resources to encourage and support a healthy and active lifestyle.
Take this opportunity to activate your learning and leave refreshed and confident that you can inspire students and take your PE provision to the next level back at school.
What can I expect?
- Participation: New ideas and strategies to increase participation and create inclusive PE lessons
- Parents & Families: Work effectively with all parents to create a healthy lifestyle outside of school
- Whole School Priority: Ensure all staff understand the importance of PE to promote and support a healthy and active lifestyle
- Targeted Workshops: Attend primary and secondary specific workshops and tailor your day to suit your specific needs
Who should attend?
Join your peers across the country including:
- Heads of PE
- PE Coordinators
- Directors of PE
- PE Teachers
- Sport Development Officers
- Sports Coaches
- NGBs and Sports Partnerships
What our previous delegates said
“Really interesting with loads of ideas”, Head of PE, Immanuel College
“A great day – very well organised and inspiring speakers with lots of knowledge and experience to share”, PE & PSHE Lead, George Carey CoE Primary
“Fantastic event – informative, engaging and enjoyable”, Head of Girls Games, Blackheath Prep School
“A day filled with practical ideas to take back to my school to improve the quality of our PE provision”, Head of PE, Queen Mary’s High School
“A professional event challenging thoughts and delivery of PE and providing useful solutions”, School Games Organiser, Hurstmere School
“Well organised, well presented and informative. Practical and meaningful for all teachers” Teacher, Mottingham Primary School