Why is this programme relevant?
Creating, growing and sustaining a successful MAT requires more than just a strong leader - it requires a strong leadership team.
The MAT Leadership Programme will provide you and your team with the knowledge and support needed to drive strategic and cultural change in order to improve educational outcomes across your MAT.
The emphasis of the programme is on 'group-based learning' with the opportunity to mix professional development for yourself with strategic development for your trust.
Who should attend?
MAT leadership teams. We encourage CEOs or vice CEOs to enroll for the programme alongside key members of their leadership team. This could include:
- Chief Financial Officer / Finance Director
- Chief Operating Officer
- Educational leads (e.g. Director of School Improvement, Director of Education, Director of Teaching and Learning)
- Chair of the Board
What can I expect?
- 'Away day' format: A series of 6 one-day modules spread over 9 months.
- Free attendance at the 'MATs Summit': A two-day residential at this highly-regarded conference for MAT leaders.
- Flexible 2nd place: Bring along a different member of your team to each module.
- Dedicated ‘team’ time: Each module is designed to facilitate learning as a team, including time to reflect on what you have learnt and to plan priorities and strategies for your MAT.
- Inspirational guest speakers: Guest speakers will include current MAT leaders, with real and practical experience of leading a successful MAT, as well as CEOs from industry, offering valuable insights into leadership and organisational growth.
- Networking opportunities and peer support: Whether you're a CEO or an FD, the programme will give you access to a new network of peers, as well as an online forum where you can share questions and problems, and get support and advice from your peers.
- A nationwide programme: Events will be held at venues around the country dependent on the location of delegates.
£3899 + VAT per delegate
Want to find out more?
Register your interest and a member of the Optimus team will be in touch.
The MAT Leadership Programme is not included in the Premium Plus and Unlimited membership packages.