Why is this conference relevant?
Four in ten teachers struggle with behaviour.
(TES, October 2018)
The number of teachers having trouble with managing behaviour has increased significantly over the past year.
This one-day event will provide you with the latest techniques and strategies to share with colleagues to minimise disruptions and create a culture that promotes a positive and consistent approach to improving behaviour.
What can I expect?
In-depth keynotes with leading experts and a choice of workshops including:
- culture: develop a whole-school culture built on kindness, empathy and understanding to support good behaviour
- parents: know how to engage and support parents and work together to improve behaviour
- triggers: learn to recognise triggers of poor behaviour to minimise disruptions
- case studies: hear from other schools that share their approaches to behaviour management and strategies used to combat poor behaviour.
Who should attend?
- Deputy Headteachers
- Assistant Headteachers
- Behaviour Officers/Specialist
- Heads of Year