Why is this conference relevant?
Now in its 17th year, this is the only event where you can hear from three of the country’s leading education law firms and gain clarification on the top employment law issues and cases that will affect your school this year.
Take away updated legal guidance and the latest legal HR obligations to ensure your policies and practices are up-to-date and compliant.
What can I expect?
In-depth keynotes with leading experts and a choice of workshops including:
• Remain compliant when harmonising T&Cs for teachers
• Manage short and long-term absence, meet your legal duties and minimise impact on your school
• Address underperformance using capability procedures in a robust and compliant way
Who should attend?
- Headteachers & Principals
- Heads of HR & HR Managers
- Finance Directors and CFOs
- School Business Managers
- Deputy and Assistant Headteachers
- Trustees & Governors