Having an appropriately trained Data Protection Officer (DPO) is one of the key elements of GDPR compliance. With fines of up to €20,000,000, getting it right is critical.
Browne Jacobson and Optimus Education's one day foundation course will provide your DPO with the skills and confidence they need to discharge their duties, including:
• understanding and applying the law
• managing a data breach
• confidently handling SARs and other requests from individuals
• the legal bases for processing data in schools
• how and when to obtain consent
• best practice for evidencing compliance.
This intensive and interactive training day is limited to 60 people to ensure you have a focused experience and the opportunity to have all of your questions answered. The mix of keynote presentations and workshops with case studies to discuss in small groups provide you with the right environment to put what you learn into practice.
*This one day training programme is not included in Unlimited or Premium Plus membership*