Event summary - why is this conference relevant?
The new computing curriculum is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your knowledge, build confidence and use the latest innovative resources and teaching methods to engage and inspire your pupils.
Join in the discussion on Twitter using the hashtag #OEpricomp15
|Register your place today|
To capitalise on this opportunity are you:
- Delivering exciting computer science lessons that continuously inspire your pupils?
- Maximising the impact of resources and applying them effectively in the classroom?
- Integrating the computing curriculum across your whole school and in all subjects?
This unique event will equip you and your colleagues with the strategies to transform computing across your whole school and the confidence to deliver this engaging new curriculum effectively in a classroom setting.
What vital learning outcomes can I expect?
- Experience first-hand what engaging lessons on coding & programming look like
- Test and explore the best available resources to transform computing in your school
- Learn how to integrate technology across your whole school to enhance learning and support pupil progress
Delegate reviews - why choose Optimus Education?
“Informative, useful and well organised. Lots of ideas for inspiration and creativity”
Teacher, West Hill Primary
“Very well run event, superb speakers and clear concise content. Would recommend to everyone!”
IT subject leader, Norwich Primary Academy
“Informative, thought provoking and inspiring. I would recommend to all ICT leaders/co-ordinators.”
ICT co-ordinator, Stanborough Primary School
In partnership with: