With new safeguarding threats emerging, constant amendments to safeguarding legislation, and Ofsted scrutinising your safeguarding practice in even greater depth It is crucial you have the tools and knowledge to meet your legal obligations and protect your students.
What can I expect?
- Legal update: Hear from top educaton lawyers and gain clarification on your safeguarding responsibilities for 2017/18
- Online safety: Understand how online safety is linked to all other safeguarding areas and how to ensure your students understand the risks
- Mental Health: Gain strategies to ensure meaningful support is offered to all students suffering from mental health difficulties
Who should attend?
- Designated safeguarding lead
- Designated child protection officers
- Deputy and assistant headteachers
- Headteachers and principals
- Vice principals
- Governors and trustees
- Heads of year
- Heads of department
- Safeguarding officers
SAVE THE DATE!
Reserve your place before 16/06/17 and save £30*
*£30 off the standard rate. Not in conjunction with any other offer.