- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
In partnership with
Develop innovative procurement strategies and assess your MAT's efficiency to achieve economies of scale.
'ISBL recognise Optimus Education training as relevant and applicable training against their members annual continuous professional development (CPD) each year.'
Why is this conference relevant?
Pressure is increasing for MATs to achieve economies of scale and become more financially sustainable. DfE guidance makes clear the expectation to "get the best value for every pound spent" and save money on education's current £10 billion non-staffing costs.*
Our Achieving Efficiencies in Multi-Academy Trusts conference provides an immersive day of targeted workshops and informative keynotes to ensure your MAT can benefit from organisational and financial efficiencies.
Why attend this event?
- Procurement: understand the best approach to efficient procurement across your MAT to generate substantial long-term savings.
- Value for money: benchmark your school’s income and expenditure to achieve value for money.
- Practical: hear from COOs and CFOs on how they are achieving efficiencies in their MAT.
- Network: discuss challenges with 100 MAT leaders from across the country.
Who should attend?
- Finance Director
- Trust Business Lead
- Group Facilities Manager
- Head of Procurement
What our delegates have said
'Very informative from a balanced group of similarly placed professionals', CFO, Attain Academy
'Some excellent speakers and really useful information', HR Manager, Aylward Academy
'Excellent food for thought', COO, Creating Tomorrow MAT
'Informative and current with practical examples that can be easily applied in schools and academies', Business and Finance Director, Chingford Academies Trust
*source DfE guidance, Supporting Excellent School Resource Management 31 August 2018